HCC Hosts 47th Annual Commencement Ceremony
Over 3,700 students were eligible to participate in the graduation ceremony which included those who completed coursework over the 2015-16 academic year. Graduates included those receiving the associate in arts, associate in science, and college credit certificates. The youngest graduate was 16-year-old Song Hee Kang who has earned an Associates in Science degree and four College Credit Certificates. The oldest graduate was 64-year-old Nan Tolbert who has earned a degree in Medical Office Administration.
It is anticipated that over 900 students participated in this year’s ceremony.
Hillsborough Community College serves more than 45,000 students annually on campuses on Dale Mabry Highway in Tampa and in Brandon, Plant City, Ruskin, and Ybor City. HCC is accredited to offer associate degrees and certificates by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools.
Other articles in Upcoming Events:
- Beyond Sustainability Expo, Sustainable Lifestyles: Living Tiny & Leaving a Tiny Footprint
- HCC Students Compete at Phi Beta Lambda State Conference
- Gallery 221 Presents Mark Joseph Oliver: Not Here But There
- HCC Apprentices Medal at Associated Builders and Contractors National Craft Championships
- HCC in the News: Colored confident: Kendra Frorup at HCC Ybor