HENTHORNE, Between Worlds
HENTHORNE works in the medium of high contrast black and white photography. Influenced by his passion for the oceans of the world, these intersections of ocean and earth provide the backdrop for his visions of cumulative geological time. HENTHORNE collaborates with earthscape artist Andres Amador, whose massive beach murals evoke a message of grandeur and transience.
The photographs stem from eliminating the variables of light direction, tide and composition to fine tune his approach once on location. Nature and the complexities of weather become the arbitrators of success versus failure.
The Art Gallery is located in the HCC Performing Arts Building, first floor, Palm Ave and 15th Street, Ybor City.
The HCC Ybor City Art Gallery is located in the Performing Arts Building, first floor, Palm Ave and 15th street. Regular hours are Monday, Wednesday and Friday 10 a.m. – 4.pm. & Tuesday noon to 7 p.m. Parking is available in the HCC visitor lots, the Ybor Garage on 15th St and the Nuccio Parking Garage. For further details or special arrangements for your visit or a group/class visit, please contact Carolyn Kossar, 813.253.7674, firstname.lastname@example.org, www.hccfl.edu/yborgallery.
Other articles in Ybor City:
- HCC Apprentices Medal at Associated Builders and Contractors National Craft Championships
- HCC in the News: Colored confident: Kendra Frorup at HCC Ybor
- HCC in the News: SCC RN Club works with HCC Nursing Students
- HCC in the News: Rolling Pin Kitchen Emporium Awards Its First Scholarship To HCC College Student
- HCC in the News: HCC’s Funding Request Of Florida Legislature Includes SouthShore Campus