Fall Dance Concert
This year’s concert features performances by the HCC Dance Ensemble performing works by faculty and guest choreographers. Highlights include Nancy Petro’s Awakenings and Como Agua, Somos by Elsa Valbuena. The program also features new work by Christina Acosta that incorporates video projection and technology as it reveals what a nuisance a mosquito can be. Other pieces include a new ballet by Claire Andrews and a modern work by Jack Clark.
The Mainstage Theatre is in the performing arts building of the Ybor City Campus. It is located at the corner of E Palm Ave and N 14th Street (Avenida Republica de Cuba). All performances are at 7:30 p.m. General admission is $10. All HCC students, faculty and staff are admitted free of charge with valid ID. The box office opens a half hour prior to the performance.
Hillsborough Community College serves more than 46,000 students annually on campuses on Dale Mabry Highway in Tampa and in Brandon, Plant City, Ruskin and Ybor City. Hillsborough Community College is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools. For more information, please visit hccfl.edu.
Other articles in Upcoming Events:
- Dance Choreography Showcase
- Contra-Tiempo Brings Urban Latin Dance Theater to HCC
- Ray Bradbury’s Pillar of Fire at the HCC Ybor City Theatre
- Registration now open for Kid's College and Teen Summer Camps at HCC
- HCC in the News: Hillsborough Community College asking for money to expand workforce training