HCC in the News: Military veterans carve out niche as local entrepreneurs
The program offers free services to honorably discharged veterans, active-duty military personnel preparing to transition to civilian life within a year, and current Reserve or National Guard members living in Florida. Spouses and civilian business partners also are eligible. The program allows these future entrepreneurs to develop business concepts and collaborate in a hub where teams are working to improve the community.
More information is available at 813-259-6024 or by email.
83 Degrees, November 15, 2016: http://www.83degreesmedia.com/features/military-veterans-entrepreneurs-transitions-111516.aspx
Other articles in Campuses:
- HCC Students Compete at Phi Beta Lambda State Conference
- HCC Apprentices Medal at Associated Builders and Contractors National Craft Championships
- HCC in the News: Colored confident: Kendra Frorup at HCC Ybor
- HCC in the News: SCC RN Club works with HCC Nursing Students
- HCC in the News: HCC’s Funding Request Of Florida Legislature Includes SouthShore Campus