HCC Auto Collision Student Awarded $2,000 Tool Grant
“Gerber Collision & Glass is proud to support these students so that they can obtain the tools needed to be successful at the start of their career in the repair industry. Grants such as this, combined with our apprentice training and development programs allow Gerber to successfully transition students into careers in our company”, said Tim O’Day, President & COO of Gerber Collision & Glass.
The Collision Repair Education Foundation, founded in 1991, is a not-for-profit organization dedicated to securing donations that support philanthropic and collision repair education activities that promote and enhance career opportunities in the industry.
Hillsborough Community College serves more than 44,000 students annually at five campuses and three centers throughout Hillsborough County. HCC is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools.
Other articles in Campuses:
- HCC Students Compete at Phi Beta Lambda State Conference
- HCC Apprentices Medal at Associated Builders and Contractors National Craft Championships
- HCC in the News: Colored confident: Kendra Frorup at HCC Ybor
- HCC in the News: SCC RN Club works with HCC Nursing Students
- HCC in the News: HCC’s Funding Request Of Florida Legislature Includes SouthShore Campus