Free Fall Classes for Senior Citizens at HCC Campuses
HCC’s SouthShore Campus will be holding an enrollment session for seniors on August 22-23 from 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. in Room 223F.
Go to Search Sections:
On the website on the left side select-- Search for Class Sections
Make sure that you type in for Term: 16/FA)
Under Location (select your desired campus from dropdown menu) and then click search -to find a class that has space availability.
Two (2) of the following proofs of ID are required to register:
Florida Driver’s License— showing one year Florida residence
Florida Voters Registration—showing one year Florida residence
Proof of purchase of a home or mortgage
You will need to complete the following:
Complete an HCC application for admission;
Complete a registration form;
Present these forms to the campus Admissions, Registration, and Records office;
Provide proof of age to the registration clerk who will then sign the fee waiver form and provide a copy of the student’s class schedule.
Give the signed fee waiver form to the campus bursar who will complete the process and provide the student with a paid receipt.
This registration is based on space availability. The class must have space available on the first day of class and have at least 15 paying registered students for a senior citizen to be allowed to audit the class.
Please note - the fee waiver does not include the cost of textbooks.
Other articles in Campuses:
- HCC Students Compete at Phi Beta Lambda State Conference
- HCC Apprentices Medal at Associated Builders and Contractors National Craft Championships
- HCC in the News: Colored confident: Kendra Frorup at HCC Ybor
- HCC in the News: SCC RN Club works with HCC Nursing Students
- HCC in the News: HCC’s Funding Request Of Florida Legislature Includes SouthShore Campus