District Board of Trustees Statement on IAC
The recent vote of the Executive Committee of the Institutional Advisory Council (IAC) at Hillsborough Community College runs contrary to the sentiment of the District Board of Trustees. As a publicly funded institution that is proud to serve over 45,000 students each year including members of the military, veterans and their families, our Board considers it an honor and our duty to start each meeting with the Pledge of Allegiance.
We are confident that the IAC will reconsider this action and move forward to serve in a manner that is truly reflective of the values of the college and our community.
Other articles in District:
- Beyond Sustainability Expo, Sustainable Lifestyles: Living Tiny & Leaving a Tiny Footprint
- HCC Apprentices Medal at Associated Builders and Contractors National Craft Championships
- HCC in the News: Colored confident: Kendra Frorup at HCC Ybor
- HCC in the News: SCC RN Club works with HCC Nursing Students
- HCC in the News: Rolling Pin Kitchen Emporium Awards Its First Scholarship To HCC College Student