Sparks of Innovation Soar Through the Business Innovation Series
As part of an overall program initiative related to entrepreneurship and women’s leadership, Dale Mabry business faculty Beth Kerly, Michael Lopez, and Andy Gold have commenced a new speaker series centered around entrepreneurship and innovation. As part of the series, students have the opportunity to meet and interact with innovative business leaders and entrepreneurs from the Tampa Community.
This spring, two events are scheduled, with the inaugural event on April 12, 2013. The series will continue during the fall 2013 semester. The objective of these talks is to provide HCC students with an opportunity to connect with and learn from professionals engaged in the practice of business, entrepreneurship and innovation. These events also serve as a networking forum; students get to interact with the speaker, faculty, administrators, and fellow students that share a passion for business and the community. Finally, students get to see how what is learned in the classroom is put into practice in the “real world.”
The Business Innovation Series is sponsored by the Dale Mabry Business Leadership Club (BLC) with the support of the Dale Mabry Dean of AS Programs. The BLC provides light refreshments for all to enjoy. We look forward to seeing everyone at these events as they are designed to enrich the college community and our students.
Other articles in Dale Mabry:
- HCC Plant City Veterinary Technology student overcomes obstacles to excel
- HCC commencement speaker inspiring grandchildren to complete higher education degree
- HCC student attends Harvard for prestigious leadership conference
- HCC Dental Hygiene Students Secure 100% Pass Rate on National Board Exam
- HCC volleyball player named captain of New Zealand U23 Women’s Volleyball Team