Rovshan Mamedkuliev to Perform at Guitar Series on January 31
Rovshan Mamedkuliev is a guitarist from Azerbaijan and a graduate of the prestigious Nizhny Novgorod Conservatoire in Russia. Upon graduating with honors in 2006, Rovshan has traveled to major cities in France, Russia, Germany, Spain and the United States to perform. In 2012, he performed at Carnegie Hall in New York City and has also performed with ensembles and orchestras such as l’Ensemble orchestral de Valencia in Spain and the Ochestre du Conservatoire National de Musique Superiur de Paris in France.
The concert begins at 8:00 p.m. and is being held in the Dale Mabry Campus Student Services Auditorium. The concert is free to all HCC students with their Hawk Card ID and $10 for the general public. In addition to the performance by Rovshan Mamedkuliev, Jake Brown will also perform as part of a student spotlight feature during the concert.
Other concert dates are February 28, Susan McDonald; and March 7, Mark Switzer and Friends.
For additional information on guitarists, please contact Mark Switzer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other articles in Upcoming Events:
- HCC and LEAP-Hillsborough College Access Network partner to host free FAFSA Lab
- Hillsborough Community College President Dr. Ken Atwater to serve as chair of the Tampa Hillsborough Economic Development Corporation
- HCC in the News: 'I have my future:' USF opens new path to admission for community college students
- USF Launches Enhanced Guaranteed Admission Program with HCC and Regional Florida Colleges
- HCC Announces 2016-17 Guitar Series Concert Schedule