HCC Startup Toolbox Series: Social Venturing – October 23
Social Venturing is described as a way of thinking about capitalism and business that better reflects where we are in the human journey, the state of our world today, and the innate potential of business to make a positive impact on the world.
Event guests will include:
Ryan Kania, CEO and Founder, Advocates for World Health
Monica Stynchula, CEO and Founder, REUNIONCare, Inc.
Vinny Tafuro, President and CEO, Conscious Capitalism - Florida Chapter
The Startup Toolbox Series is sponsored by the Business Department’s Entrepreneurial and Innovation program and features local CEOs and entrepreneurs discussing a wide range of business topics. For additional information on the HCC Entrepreneurship and Innovation Program and the Startup Toolbox Series, please visit http://www.hccfl.edu/innovation.aspx.
The event will be held in the Student Services Building (DSTU), rooms 108-110.
The Dale Mabry Campus is located at 4001 W. Tampa Bay Blvd. Tampa, Florida 33614.
Hillsborough Community College serves over 45,000 students annually at its five campuses located throughout Tampa Bay. The college is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools.
Other articles in Dale Mabry:
- Gallery 221 Presents Mark Joseph Oliver: Not Here But There
- HCC Apprentices Medal at Associated Builders and Contractors National Craft Championships
- HCC in the News: Colored confident: Kendra Frorup at HCC Ybor
- HCC in the News: SCC RN Club works with HCC Nursing Students
- HCC in the News: Rolling Pin Kitchen Emporium Awards Its First Scholarship To HCC College Student