HCC Introduces New IT Programs at Dale Mabry Campus
“The new program allows students to gain hands-on experience, permitting them to put their skills to work the first day on the job,” stated Doug Pace, HCC computer science advisory board member and chief operating officer at Bayshore Solutions. “The demand for highly skilled IT professionals is growing in Tampa and HCC offers quality programs to prepare new professional for this workforce.”
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, job growth for network administrators is expected to grow more than 12% nationwide through 2022, while positions in Network Security are estimated to grow 37% during the same period.
Courses for these new programs are available to students attending the fall 2015 semester, which began on Monday, August 17. For additional information on these course offerings, please visit http://www.hccfl.edu/SearchSections/.
Hillsborough Community College serves over 45,000 students annually at its five campuses located throughout Tampa Bay. The college is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools.
Other articles in Dale Mabry:
- Gallery 221 Presents Mark Joseph Oliver: Not Here But There
- HCC Apprentices Medal at Associated Builders and Contractors National Craft Championships
- HCC in the News: Colored confident: Kendra Frorup at HCC Ybor
- HCC in the News: SCC RN Club works with HCC Nursing Students
- HCC in the News: Rolling Pin Kitchen Emporium Awards Its First Scholarship To HCC College Student