HCC Dale Mabry Campus Presents: Business Leadership & Innovator Speaker Series | April 12, 2013
The MicroLumen Story Through Mrs. Reynolds Eyes
April 12, 2013 at 10 a.m.
HCC Dale Mabry Campus, DLRC 106
Robin Reynolds is the Vice President, Finance, at MicroLumen, Inc. in Oldsmar,
Florida. Robin manages all finance and accounting for the company as well as human
resources and payroll. Prior to joining MicroLumen, Robin was the Controller at
Aramark Uniform Services in Tampa, Florida, and Nashville, Tennessee.
Robin is a graduate of the United States Military Academy at West Point, New York,
with a B.S. in Systems Engineering. After graduation, Robin spent five years in the US
Army as a personnel officer, serving in Germany, Texas, and Washington. She also
holds a B.A. in accounting from St. Leo University in San Antonio, Florida.
Open to students, faculty and staff. Refreshments will be served.
For more information, contact Andrew Gold at email@example.com or 813.259.6062.
Click here for downloadable flyer
Other articles in Upcoming Events:
- Victoria Marks Performance: An evening of short and experimental dance and dance films
- A-MAZE-ME! Showing at the HCC Ybor City Gallery
- HCC Ybor City Theatre Presents Ray Bradbury’s Pillar of Fire
- Florida Birding and Nature Festival Takes Flight in Tampa Bay
- HCC’s Culinary Management Program Ranked #1 in Florida