Gallery 221 Presents Mixing Visions
The exhibit will be open to the public from June 23-July 31, on the second floor of the Learning Resources Center. An artists’ reception will be held on Thursday, June 26 from 5-7pm.
The exhibit features the work of nine students who meet twice a week to develop their painting skills and expand on the techniques learned to develop larger paintings of more complicated subjects. Mixing Visions includes works from Colette Bancroft, Amanda Conklin, Carol Komater, Tim Hutton, Natalie Velez, Ron Everest, Veronique Danforth, Gina White and Dee Perconti.
Gallery 221 is also exhibiting Cyclic Emergence by Nathan Beard at the 3rd floor alternative gallery space through September 12. This collection of abstract paintings addresses the “theater of life” from intimacy and conception, to recent political upheavals and explores the process of becoming and emergence. Mr. Beard has a studio in St. Petersburg, Florida and is represented by ARTicles Art Gallery.
GALLERY 221 INFORMATION
Location: Gallery 221 @HCC, 2nd floor, Learning Resources Center, Dale Mabry Campus, 4001 W. Tampa Bay Boulevard, Tampa 33614
Gallery Hours: Monday – Thursday, 8a.m. -8p.m
Media Contact: Chris DeManche, firstname.lastname@example.org; (239) 826-6284
Patty Sriram, Gallery Director; email@example.com; 813-253-7386
Other articles in Upcoming Events:
- Hillsborough Community College Receives U.S. Department of Education Hispanic-Serving Institutions Grant
- Victoria Marks Performance: An evening of short and experimental dance and dance films
- A-MAZE-ME! Showing at the HCC Ybor City Gallery
- HCC Ybor City Theatre Presents Ray Bradbury’s Pillar of Fire
- Florida Birding and Nature Festival Takes Flight in Tampa Bay