HCC and LEAP-Hillsborough College Access Network partner to host free FAFSA Lab
The FAFSA Lab will provide Hillsborough County students and their parents with assistance in completing all the necessary forms. Participants will need to bring their FSA ID, parent and student 2015 tax returns, and parent and student 2015 W-2 forms.
HCC Dale Mabry Campus
4001 W. Tampa Bay Blvd., Tampa, FL 33614
Student Services Building, Room 243
Saturday, November 5, 2016
Noon – 4 p.m.
High school seniors attending a school in the Hillsborough County School District will be eligible to be entered into a drawing for a chance to win one of eight $1000 scholarships. To be considered for the scholarships, students will need to bring proof of FAFSA completion to their counselor, advise the counselor they’re interested in attending HCC, and they will be entered to win.
Hillsborough Community College serves over 45,000 students annually at its five campuses located throughout Tampa Bay. The college is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools.
Other articles in Dale Mabry:
- Gallery 221 Presents Mark Joseph Oliver: Not Here But There
- HCC Apprentices Medal at Associated Builders and Contractors National Craft Championships
- HCC in the News: Colored confident: Kendra Frorup at HCC Ybor
- HCC in the News: SCC RN Club works with HCC Nursing Students
- HCC in the News: Rolling Pin Kitchen Emporium Awards Its First Scholarship To HCC College Student