Beyond Sustainability Conference: Moving Sustainable Ideas into Action
Keynote speakers include Edgar Cahn, Distinguished Emeritus Professor of Law at the University of the District of Columbia Law School and founder of the national time banking movement; Dr. Christine Gray, former CEO of TimeBanks USA and Mark Orlowski, Sustainable Endowments Institute Founder and Executive Director.
The comprehensive conference will include: six panels, three keynotes, evening networking and dinner reception.
To register, please visit Hillsborough Community College - Conference.
For more information, please contact Resham Shirsat, HCC sustainability specialist at email@example.com or (813) 757-2136.
Hillsborough Community College serves more than 46,000 students annually on campuses on Dale Mabry Highway in Tampa and in Brandon, Plant City, Ruskin and Ybor City. Hillsborough Community College is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools. For more information, please visit hccfl.edu.
Other articles in Latest News:
- Bradley Arthur's Feel Herd on Display at HCC Ybor Gallery
- Reflections Chamber Ensemble to Perform at HCC Ybor City
- In the News: HCC-USF Concurrent Bachelor's Degree in Nursing
- USF College of Nursing partners with Hillsborough Community College to offer concurrent bachelor’s degree in nursing
- Hillsborough Community College Awarded United States Department of Commerce Economic Development Grant